I'm so excited that i just cant hide it. Today has been so great so far. Today was my weigh in and i got the best news when i stepped on that scale. I have finnally after all the sweat, tears and hard work lost my first 50LBs so now its time to work hard for the next 50LBs. This is enough to keep me motivated and on the right track. I will now bearound for my son alittle bit longer and when hes old enough to understand i will teach him the importance of exerciseing and being healthy and staying at a healthy weight. I can tell you this though sence i have been on this journey to weigh loss and i now know how hard and frustrateing it can be that i will NEVER go back even after i have another baby i will work super hard to get the weight off right away. But now i can say that i am 50LBS lighter and 50LBS closer to haveing another baby yay me anyways hope all is well with you andi hope to hear from you soon
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened