I never imagined that my babygirl wouldnt be here with me. I lost a huge part of me that day, some people dont quite know the feeling but others relate very well. For six months I carried this beautiful baby girl; I nutured her, she depended on me, my womb was her comfort. It all happened so quick, one day she's rolling around and kicking, then the next......nothing. I remember laying in the delivery room, as I gave birth to her, hoping that I heard a cry!!!!! Of course I didnt. That's when I had to face reality: She was gone. Every so often I break down & cry, a lot like Im doing now. It hurt me so bad the day they discharged me from he hospital; here I was finally going home but I couldn't take Niya with me.And it hurt even more when I saw other women leaving with their newborns, especially girls. I know she's in a better place but I wish she was here with me instead. I miss her sooooooo much. I know one day it won't hurt anymore & I'll see my babygirl again but until then.......R~I~PSaniyah Janae' CheathamI Love You
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Barack's Big Payday Hypocri$y: Obama's $400,000 Cantor Speech Makes Him Wall Street's Newest Fat Cat
- Is our sex life different from yours?
- Would you allow your 22 year old
- A question for SAHM'S and SAHW'S .... Does your DH/SO care
- What's the point of visiting my best friend if her husband is going to be an a**