I never imagined that my babygirl wouldnt be here with me. I lost a huge part of me that day, some people dont quite know the feeling but others relate very well. For six months I carried this beautiful baby girl; I nutured her, she depended on me, my womb was her comfort. It all happened so quick, one day she's rolling around and kicking, then the next......nothing. I remember laying in the delivery room, as I gave birth to her, hoping that I heard a cry!!!!! Of course I didnt. That's when I had to face reality: She was gone. Every so often I break down & cry, a lot like Im doing now. It hurt me so bad the day they discharged me from he hospital; here I was finally going home but I couldn't take Niya with me.And it hurt even more when I saw other women leaving with their newborns, especially girls. I know she's in a better place but I wish she was here with me instead. I miss her sooooooo much. I know one day it won't hurt anymore & I'll see my babygirl again but until then.......R~I~PSaniyah Janae' CheathamI Love You
Active Posts in All Groups
- WE INSTALLED A REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM JUST FOR OUR DOGS.
- we get $506 month for food stamps for a family of 3... judge it
- We installed an air purification system for our dogs
- Is it just me, or are attitudes getting better about the "new" math?
- Bloomberg's considering an Independent run - would you vote for him?