I have been racking my brain for a baby name for the past 6 months. It's really odd, because with my first baby my husband and I came up with her name like it was nothing.But this second one is a little hard. We actually have a boy's name picked out, but it looks like we are going to have another girl. I many names that I like, but none that really stands out. I really like Victoria,but i still not sure. I also like Chloe, but my husband doesn't agree with me.. I also like Isabella, Autumn, Scarlett,just to name a few.. Any one have any suggestions?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What is something that is popular now that annoys you?
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- Sorry but I am not going to force him to go to the funeral...