Mrs. Presch... she was old, and hated it when kids didn't fold their hands just so. But just the same, I liked her. There was something about her that made her like my grandmother... cooler even, because I can't speak Spanish.
I hope my kids have as great a first grade teacher as I did. Being a teacher myself, I hope it's someone who values traditional curriculum as well as fun, "outside-the-box" thinking and activities.
Posts with Most Replies
- DH basically just threw $140 into the garbage.
- Im so f***ing mad im shaking! UPDATE the lady in the unmarked car took the both kids!!! *second update* Added a picture*
- How many of you sit on public toilets?
- I can't figure out why I got fired!
- ETA....stop posting fireworks pics on facebook and instagram