I take Layton to the pediatrician tommorow. He has reflux, so for the gastro. I have to keep track of when he eats, how much he spits up, how long he is fussy, etc. for this new double blind study to see if I qualify to let him try new medicine Fri. I swear all I do is take him to the Dr.
I hope then I can get him on a schedule with naps and a bedtime before 12-1 am lol
Any advice with that girls? I can't seem to get him to sleep and he eats constantly! My pump rental broke so I hope they can give me a replacement tommorow too.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Spankers, would you spank your normal 5 yr old for being continually disruptive in class?
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Apparently my husband has decided he's gay
- Oregon's Community College Shooter Identified
- How many do you have in your kitchen?