So today makes almost close to 5 weeks of having Lily in my life and I could not be more thrilled that she is here but no one told me that having two children under the age of two would be so hard...I mean yeah I love them with every breath in my soul but gosh darn it I NEDD A MOMENT TO MYSELF!! I have not been able to get no wash done or even take along enough shower to shave my legs please tell me someone out there knows how I feel....I love them both
it just takes time to get used to being a mommy of two I guess...plus that I am a breastfeeding mom dont help cuz my partner cant feed our daughter even though I have gotten some bottles here and there but he says she is just too small for him too hold mind u he is 6 foot 6 in tall so u can see how a tiny lil thing like her would be lost in his arms.....but I guess that I have vented enough so I am off to vist the sites..goodnight
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?