I don't know if I'm alone in this or not, but I will be glad when the kids go back to school. LOL. It has been soo crazy around here. I have every kid in the neighborhood over which consists of 9 kids and at first they all play nicely, but then it gets bad. They fight and argue and after an hour of that I'm ready to pull my hair out. I plan art projects and different activities to keep them busy and occupied but it doesn't seem to work. I guess every mother, or at least some mothers feel this way after a long summer home with the kids.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- S/o I cannot believe how many women repeat private conversations back to their spouse!
- When did you feel comfortable agreeing to allow your husband to adopt your child?
- I may instruct my kids to not let anyone hug them or hold them at church anymore
- What are some of your petty pet peeves?