I'm bored and I can't go to bed because my hubby is fixing my computer and I would feel bad going to bed and making him stay up and finish fixing it, so I am going to do a survey. Sad, right?
RED = ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? NO
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? probably me
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? oh yes. see above.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry? I do get flushed.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I stare for a while while I prepare what I am going to yell. lol.
ORANGE = EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? No
2. Are you easily excited? yes
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about? Ella's 1st birthday!
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? I can pay off that stupid credit card!
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? I can't think of anything profound. To have my family with me.
YELLOW = SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name: Valerie
2. Birthday: October 28, 1982
3. What's your main goal in life? To be a great mom/wife/friend. To feel productive and sucessful.
4. Do you want to have children? I have one, but I would like more.
5. How do you want to die? Painlessly. In my sleep.
GREEN = OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage? That's a tough one. I say that I am, but when it comes down to it, it's not that easy.
2. Lower the drinking age? No. There's a certain level of maturity that even some 21 year olds haven't reached.
3. Capital Punishment? It's a tough decision, but it's effective.
4. Abortion? No
5. Democrat or Republican? Whatever. I'm more conservative, but why do we divide our country like that?
BLUE = LOVE
1. Do you love someone? Yes
2. Do you have a bf/gf? I have a husband
3. Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all? Yes
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe in attraction at first sight.
5. Would you tattoo your lovers name on your body? Nope.
PURPLE = Q&A
Q: How many beds did you lay in today? 1
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Dark blue
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? Change Ella's diaper. lol.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? CASH? Maybe a couple dollars in change. lol.
Q: Is Tom on your MySpace Top friends list? Not anymore. He was for a long time, though.
Q: Look to your left. What's there? Alex
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I wore one of my hubby's t-shirts to bed.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? gmail or hotmail.
Q: Do you have plants in your room? Not yet. I'm still trying to unpack everything.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? My eyes are burning a bit because I need to take my contacts out.
Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Mobile, Alabama
Q: Do you own a picture phone? yes
Q: Recent time you were really upset? Alex and I had a good arguement last week.
PINK = LAST
1. Person you saw? I'm looking at Alex, does that count?
2. Person that said they loved you? Alex
3. Movie watched in cinema? Umm. It's been a while. We saw the Simpsons Movie at the drive in.
4. Song you listened to? Vivaldi in the car. Ella likes classical music.
5. Person you talked on the phone with? Alex
GREY = TODAY
1. What are you doing right now? Sitting on the couch doing this survey.
2. What are you doing tonight? Brush teeth and sleep!
3. What are you going to eat? Already ate. I had Thai food.
4. Did you accomplish anything today? I returned some things to the store and have been trying to get my address changed on everything.
5. What shoes are you wearing? none
BROWN = TOMORROW
1. Is? Wednesday
2. My plans are? Go to the library for baby time, MIL's birthday party.
3. Are you going to laugh? Oh yes. The first thing I do every day is get Ella from her crib and she usually makes me laugh within the first 10 minutes.
4. Any TV show you watch coming on? I watch Regis and Kelly every morning.
5. Do you know what you will eat? We are eating at a Tapas restaurant for my MIL's birthday.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: