ANSWER THESE HONESTLY. 100%. dont worry about what people who read it will think. just say the first thing that comes to mind.
1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be? Ed McMahon (or however you spell his name) telling me he has my check for One Million Dollars.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yea cause I shop at Aldi's and I want my quarter back.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you kiss them again, or not? Yes indeed.
4. Do you take compliments well? Yes
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes I love it.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? Yea probably.
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save? My children and hubby.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with? Tim
9. Who do you text the most? Ashley
10. Favorite children’s book? Parts
11. Eye color? Haze
12. How tall are you? 5'8"
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? Probably not, there are a few things I wish I dind't do but since I can't change them, oh well.
14. Any secret admirers? Nah probably not.
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Hmmm about a year ago maybe.
16. Favorite ex..? Favorite ex? Are you kidding? rofl NONE!
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled? South Carolina
18. Do you like mustard? Eewwww no.
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? sleep
21. Do you miss anyone? I miss Tim and my kids cause I work too damn much.
22. Can you do splits? Sure I can but I'd need someone to call 911.
23. What movie do you want to see right now? Wow lets see... I have no idea
24. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Hung out with Tim and the kids till midnight and then fell asleep.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? Didn't see it. Looked stupid anyway.
26. Do you own a camera phone? Nope
27. Was your mom a cheerleader? ROFL heck no.
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name? n
29. Are you hispanic? Not that I know of.
31. Do you like care bears? I suppose they're ok. Im a bit old for that. Brandy likes them though.
32. What do you buy at the movies ? Popcorn, chocolate raisins and a soda.
33. Do you know how to play poker? Yeaup
34. Do you wear your seatbelt? Oh yea.
35. What do you wear to sleep? My PJs
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY? uhhhhhhhhh in Lisbon? Wow other than lots of DUI's and Domestic violence, not really.
37. Is your hair straight or curly? wavy
38. Is your tongue pierced? Oh no way.
39. Do you like Liver and Onions? Oh yea, unlike most people my age, yes I do.
40. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.
42. Who is on your mind right now? Tim
43. Any plans 4 tonight? Work then sleep.
44. Whats your fav. song at the moment? Who Knew by Pink
45. Do you hate chocolate? No I love chocolate.
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most? I dunno. I don't live there. Haven't since 1989
47. Are you a gullible person? No
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Not when I was single no. I didn't need to have a man to make me happy.
49. If you could have any job what would it be? Not the one I have that's for sure but it's paying the bills. I'd love to be a professional photographer.
50. Are you easy to get along with? Unless you tick me off ,sure.
51. What is your favorite time of day? When I get home.
52. Are you generally a happy person? i think so
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
What's your goal in raising your children?
"I earned this money before I even knew you"... tough luck (title change)
I hate that we are strangers...
low income and people on PA only please to reply.
Raising Special Needs Kids
sometimes they learn bad things at school...