|What is a Trunk-or-Treat? It's when several families get together at the church building, park their cars in the parking lot, open up the trunks of their cars, and kids come around to each car to Trunk-or-Treat instead of going house to house to Trick-or-Treat.|
You can just have the Trunk-or-Treat part outside or you can have a combined indoor/outdoor party.
Just got me thinking. Would you take your kids to a Trunk-or-Treat? Does Trick-or-Treating send our kids "mixed signals"? Do you make it clear to your children this is a one time thing and only allowable b/c you are with them, but to never take candy from strangers?
Posts with Most Replies
- What would you think if you read this on a wedding invitation?
- Besides childbirth, what's the most painful thing that you've been through?
- no BM. i am not getting rid of my dogs.quick uodate updated again!!
- Do you abstain from sex during your period? *some may be grossed out*
- Should I let her embarrass herself?