This is the funniest and grossiest thing my almost 5 year old as ever said and there have been some good ones the past year. For instance, the time he shook his butt to check and see if he had any poop in there. LOL.
So here's how it all went down tonight. CJ LOVES to cook with me and as most nights that I cook, he was in the kitchen with me. We made our pasta and sausage dinner and assembled the salads. He helped set the table just as Daddy was coming home. He went off to ask Daddy what kind of salad dressing he wanted after getting ours out of the refrigerator.
"Daddy what kind of salad dressing do you want?"
"Creamy Cesar" (this is what I use and it was on the table already.)
"Creamy Semen?" CJ asks back.
I about fell out laughing hysterically after checking with my husband that yes, i heard that correctly. We of course didn't want to make a big deal of this as the last thing I needed was him to repeat this at his church preschool. Could you imagine?? LOL We corrected him to the right name of the salad dressing and went about our dinner and he was none the wiser to his fruedian slip.
Now...can we eewwwwwwwwww. LOL Just the thought of creamy semen on salad makes me cringe. Now, I'm practically in tears laughing hysterically at the whole thing now that I actually can.
Most Liked Posts
- Education After Lawsuit Threat, Elementary School Cancels Planned Reading of Transgender Children’s Book
- Got this from a friend. The Perfect Day January 20 2017
- Chris Christie Secures Huge New Hampshire Union Leader Endorsement
- HomeNews ‘Christian state’ group threatens to kill Belgian Muslims, destroy their businesses
- S/O. #blackfridays matter or #Allfridays matter?