The last journal that was posted on my account entitled "Last night" was not written by me. That day I had been at my in-law's house and posted a comment on one of my groups. My ex lives with his parents. I forgot to log out of cafemom. The only person who I can conclude who wrote that post was my ex. I was sleeping at the time of the post and I had also been talking a few friendson the phone before that. I have plenty of evidence proving that it wasn't me. I just wish that I could make this journal available to everyone who had seen it the other day.
Here are some more reasons why I wouldn't do that:
1. I am breastfeeding. I can't afford to drink and get smashed because all that would get into my milk.
2. I have no one to watch my girls here except for Sara, and she lives in Olympia.
3. I don't sleep around and I would never be that irresponsible. I have kids that deserve better than that.
Posts with Most Replies
- White Silence....is VIOLENCE
- DS wants to give up his American citizenship and my ex is pissed off!
- Black students in Kentucky can't wear their hair in natural hairstyles
- We told my mother-in-law that it would be better for her to wait for a few weeks after I have the baby to visit or visit but stay at a hotel
- This thing I do makes DH mad... Should I stop?