Proud Mommy Survey
1.Age? 6 months and 3 weeks
2. Name? Roman Joel Miller
3. Birthday? March 30th, 2007
4. Time of birth? 3:18p.m.
5. How long did labor last? 8 hours
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Josh and the doctors... and a student who ended up crying
7. How long did u push? 15 minutes and then they suctioned him out
8. Weight? 5 lbs 15 oz
9. Length? 20 inches
10. Any hair? Yes.. very red hair
11. Who does baby look like? I hear that he is a clone of Josh and then that he has a little bit of both of us
12. Be honest...how much weight did u gain while pregnant? 35 lbs... still need to lose 20...
13. Was baby early or late? 6 days early
14. Who drove u home from hospital? Josh
15. How many baby showers did u have? 2
16. When did baby start sleeping thru the night? He has slept through the night once in his 6 1/2 months...
17. Did you breastfeed? Still going strong
18.If not, what kind of formula ?
19. Who keeps your baby the most? Me and my MIL
20.When do you want another? When Roman is 3-4
21.. How did u pick the name? I worked with a guy who had a son named Roman and it just stuck in my head. We both just really like it
22. How did u know when it was time to go to hospital? I was induced
23. Who drove u there? Josh
24. Did u go home or somewhere else when u left the hosp.? Home
25. Anyone spend the night with u first night home? No, just Josh and me. It was the scariest night of my life
26.Were you "evil" during labor? No, I was WAY too nice. I should have kicked everyone out but no... I had 10 people in there most of the time
27.Did you cry the first time you held your baby? Not the first time. He was taken away from me immediately and I started crying then. I didn't get to see him for 2 hours
28.Did you video tape the birth? No!
29.Have you watched it yet? I couldn't