A NTP has relatively average intellectual abilities and often talents in one or more areas. NT people exchange meaning through a coordinated system or words, context, gestures, expressions, and inflection. They "read each other's mind" to tailor their communication to the needs of the listener. Often, NT people will use phrases like, "Not to interrupt..." to indicate they are about to do just the opposite. Communicating effectively with NT people involves guessing what they are thinking, listening to their words, and simultaneously interpreting their gestures, inflection, and tone of voice.
Observations of Typical Behavior:
* Posses Standard Social Equipment in good operating condition.
* Prefer to be alone as a choice over a circumstance.
* Experience occasional social difficulty.
* Participate in trends.
* Discern and compare almost continually.
* Value and demonstrate Unoffensive Honesty and Socially Sensitive Logic.
* Respond to laws as interpreted.
Posts with Most Replies
- Having a baby my sks don't want update 2
- i feel like my parents sent me away
- What crappy homemade gifts are you giving the teacher this year for Christmas?
- S/o post... Would you be offended if someone said your dog was not a welcome guest?
- Could you do a decent Christmas with a budget of $500 for 4 kid?