well , we have just recently found out that our first adoption isnt going to go through, not for reasons of the mother but because of the father, he is the one that wanted her to abort and if she would have kept it he was going to sign over his rights, well 6 weeks before the baby is born he changes his mind, not her but him. My husband and i were really hurt, but we know that this child god did not intend for us to have, and we need to be more prepared for the child he does want us to have. My husband and I have decided were going to become foster parents, we have started to look at the classes for our state requirements and started to fill out the license application. So we will see how things go from there. so yea that is pretty much everything in a nutshell.
Active Posts in All Groups
- I married for the money, and now I'm miserable :(
- Its only been 2 days and my mind is already consumed with thoughts ...am i going overboard?
- Well spit.....this is going to suck BIG TIME
- We told my mother-in-law that it would be better for her to wait for a few weeks after I have the baby to visit or visit but stay at a hotel
- It's 3 am and I'm awake wtf...