I saw a group on Cafe Mom dedicated to writing a Gratitude Journal every day. I want to do one, too, but for now I'm just going to put it in my journal instead of joining a group.
November 10, 2007
- I'm grateful for my husband, David.
- I'm grateful for being able to be a mom to my son, Augie.
- I'm grateful that I can go to the Y for exercise, especially when it gets rid of these menstrual cramps!
- I'm grateful for the mild weather we've had today - it got up into the 50's!
- I'm grafeful for my friends here on CafeMom.
November 11, 2007
- I'm grateful that David is calm & collected in a crisis!
- I'm grateful for my faith.
- I'm grateful for the mild weather - its in the 60's today!
- I'm grateful that I know how to cook (except when I'm creating kitchen fires!).
- I'm grateful that I live in a country where I have access to and can get everything I need.
November 12, 2007
- I'm grateful for yummy, homemade, fresh bread!
- I'm grateful that I can be a SAHM.
- I'm grateful for my digital camara that lets me take good pictures of my son.
- I'm grateful for my washer & dryer that work quite well.
- I'm grateful that most of my stove still works.
November 15, 2007
- I'm grateful for a loving husband.
- I'm grateful for being able to find new recipes on recipezaar.com
- I'm grateful for old sweaters that still fit post baby!
- I'm grateful for my sweet baby boy.
- I'm grateful that I have a nice, warm house.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Take your physical fitness to the next level
Is it poor form to be disappointed because of the gifts others got you?
News & Politics
Do you think North Korea would ever really drop a nuclear bomb?
Is Target for the middle class rich people
Someone else's child in your bed