Whether or not someone has an accent all depends on who is listening to them. Actually, we all probably have an accent since we all sound like where ever we grew up and/or which language we grew up speaking.
People who aren't from MN tell me I have an accent, they even usually say its cute. I don't really think I have one since I sound like most native Minnesotans, at least to my ear. But to someone who isn't from MN, we all have an accent. But I think its really all of them who have one!
Most Liked Posts
- Asked to not send his lunch to school anymore??? wtf?
- 7 Tips To Keep From Being Shot by a Cop
- I woke up this morning and my baby was missing...
- Your infertility doesn't entitle you to your family member's unwanted pregnancies!
- it took a manager in a restraunt to make me realized that i didn't need to be embarrassed to "shoot up'' in the open.