You know that saying "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world," well thats especially true for a single mom. Its like to everyone around you, you may not seem all that important. But to your child you are their everything, even their reason that they even exist. Thats what gets me through some days. Thinking, "wow to Malayah I am her whole world!" It makes me feel important and some days I really need that!
Posts with Most Replies
- Cool pictures-all of you know I'm a bit creepy so that's your warning
- Can the school suspend her for a legal activity that happened off school grounds?
- Unreal!!!!! Target has lost my business for good!
- When was the last time you spoke to your Mom?
- Trump reinstates ban on US funds promoting abortion overseas