I took both of my kids today to the DR and i feel weird when she said that she needs to see my daughter's "private parts"....she is 5, i don't see any reason for her to do that, especially if when she asked me about any concern with my daugther i said nothing anormal ........
Bothers me a lot that she took a look at jenny's and jenny said.....TICKLES, and she answer back ...I KNOW IT'S GROSS, she said it in a joke mode, but bothers me a lot!, i jumped up and add, "jenny, its ok, it is not gross, its your body...it is ok baby!
I DON'T CARE if she feels bad with my comment, I DO CARE about my daughter's impression about her own body, i don't want her to think that her private parts is something "dirty".
She also took a look on my boy, she said that she wanted to see if the testicles were in place (of course i feel her like uncomfortable, after the answer that i gave to my daughter) i kind can understand that, but not checking to my 5 yrs old.
Do you think that i went too far with my comment? i just what to protect my kids, my daughter is in age that she is easy to get influence for another people opinion, i want her to have a healthy mind........
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?