1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like the white lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I need to get some, lol.
5. When do you put your decorations up? A week or 2 before Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? The turkey probably, or ham if we have that instead!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Waiting for Santa, and our family Christmas eve parties!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I read an article in one of my mom's magazines!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open ALL of them on Christmas Eve except for the one from Santa.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Just throw all the ornaments on the tree while listening to Christmas music or watching Christmas movies.
11. Snow, love it or hate it? Hate it every day but Christmas!
12. Can you ice skate? No
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't have a favorite, I love them all!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being w/ family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I don't really have a favorite dessert, I like them all!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our (extended) family Christmas eve parties and then spending the rest of Christmas eve at my parents' house opening presents with my brothers, parents, and our families.
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I don't have a favorite, I love them all!
20. Candy canes? Love em!
21. Favorite Christmas movie? "A Christmas Story"
22. What do you leave for Santa? Nothing. We figure that by the time he gets to our house, he is probably full from all of the other houses :)