1. www.workathomeagent.com to apply go here http://apply.westathome.com/
2. www.liveops.com to apply http://liveops.com/become_an_agent.html
4. www.popalock.com to apply http://www.popalock.com/contact.html
5. www.vipdesk.com to apply http://www.vipdesk.com/info/careers_joinourteam.asp
6. www.workingsol.com to apply http://www.workingsol.com/agents_page/
7. www.alpineaccess.com to apply http://jobs.alpineaccess.com/
8. www.onss.com to apply http://www.onsite3.com/careers/
****11/5/07**** More jobs added
Customer Loyal Concepts discussions here http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=107
Morning Side Partners
Key For Cash discussions here http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=122
http://www.westat.com/atHome/index.cfm $8.25 per hour start
Most of these jobs require that you have DSL and a land line phone.
Some will take VOIP.
You must have a quiet background.
Sometimes you have to remove your voice mail when working and call waiting features because you don't want the customers know you are working from home.
You will also need a headset.
If you have been hired to work from home doing customer service, then you will most likely need a good phone. Some work from home jobs require you to get an additional line specifically for your customer service job because they may need you to get rid of features such as voice mail and call waiting. Most work from home companies require landline phones, and some prefer corded phones over cordless phones. Most independent contractors use the noise-canceling headphones to reduce background noises. Here are examples of noise canceling headphones.
If you would like to recommend any additional phones, please leave a comment.
Active Posts in All Groups