I have been thinking alot lately how lucky I am. I am done raising little ones, I have a husband that loves me and I ,him. I'm not young but i'm not OLD. I'm not rich ,but I'm not poor. If all I got for Christmas are the things I have right now, that's fine with me.
Along the way there has been almost unbearable sadness and loss But without pain there IS no pleasure. Without Tragedy there could be no comedy. Without knowing sadness how can you ever know that you are happy? I've had plenty of all of it ,and I'm glad for every bit. It has taught me the meaning of humility that took me to my knees, it has shown me kindness from places I never expected to find it , It has shown me that ,above all, I'll more than likely make it!
Posts with Most Replies
- If you are pregnant I am not going to hire you.....
- My ex won't share a car seat with me...am I being crazy?
- My 11 Year Old Asked A Very Good Question...Now I'll Ask You!
- 17 year old raped at Keith urban concert getting blamed. Wait victim blaming? NO WAY
- Buying kids clothes at Kmart, does anyone really do that?