Well with all that Boo has been through I finally have some good news. Yesterday he had his 9 month check up. He's doing real good. He weighs 16lbs 8.5oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. Still in the 5th percentile for his height and weight but he's moving along on his own little curve. He's such a happy baby. He has us laughing everyday. From the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed he's all smiles. That's why at the appointment it surprised us to find out that he had a double ear infection. I know two days last week he ran a low grade fever and had a snotty nose but he was so happy. I guess that's how it goes!
Posts with Most Replies
- Liberal Women March Against Trump – Then Leave Trash Heaps for Someone Else to Clean Up
- I don't feel the need to tell them.
- My 14-year old daughter was taken to the Women's Protest March without my knowledge or consent!
- I am not a disgrace because I do NOT support the womens march
- I have to go through with this, don't I?