Well, so far, the results from his urine analysis have come back normal. He does not have any of the metabolic disorders they tested him for.
I still have yet to hear back about the blood work or the kidney ultrasound. I have been trying to get a hold of the doctor to find out when they are going to refer him to a specialist.
i have been off the meds/vitamins/supplements for a few weeks now and actually the smell is clearing up. I am beginning to think that perhaps the smell was a result of something I was taking.
well, other than that, everything seems to be okay...no more long periods of time with out wetting his diapers..
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Working Moms, do you pool your money into one account with your Husbands?
- Seriously? When are Repubs going to tell the embarrassment called Palin to go away?
- Do you expect your kids to help clean and organize your home?
- What do you mean by "We work at our marriage?"
- Love Photo Challenge Day 2: Somewhere Special!