Well, so far, the results from his urine analysis have come back normal. He does not have any of the metabolic disorders they tested him for.
I still have yet to hear back about the blood work or the kidney ultrasound. I have been trying to get a hold of the doctor to find out when they are going to refer him to a specialist.
i have been off the meds/vitamins/supplements for a few weeks now and actually the smell is clearing up. I am beginning to think that perhaps the smell was a result of something I was taking.
well, other than that, everything seems to be okay...no more long periods of time with out wetting his diapers..
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What things will I need for labor and won't I need?
- NEW PETITION WANTS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ‘CULTURAL THEFT’ OF BLACK COMMUNITY
- How much do you spend a year on....
- Once you are done having kids, what are you planning on doing with your old baby clothes, toys, etc?
- BM keeps calling me out in public! It's embarrassing