I havnt had a tree in years. NOt because i didnt want one because they are so expensive and we move practicaly every year. so its one of those extra things you just dont want to lug around. well this year my aunt gave me a tree and i have been going craft crazy. Ornaments for the tree are rediculously priced so i went all out to do the all hand made tree. I have made an ornament every day for about 3 weeks, ever since thanksgiving. my tree is so full and i love it. I got great inspirations from the holiday craft group on cafe mom. Now that my kids are older they understand whats going on so I know that i need a tree. I got one and they love helping decorate it. this has realy put me in the holida spirit this year. I love it! Thanks for everyones inspirations!
Active Posts in All Groups
- The renters are mad at us.
- ABC Mouse and BrainJogging (cross posted)
- Radio host: Black lawmakers should be ‘hanging from a noose’ for boycotting Netanyahu’s speech
- It's hard as a mother that doesn't have her children
- If your husband added a friend on facebook that was a woman he use to work with how would you feel?