Today I visited my dad and stepmom for the first time in 10 years. The visit was a bit awkward but I'm very glad it happened; it is truly an answer to prayer. There is much forgiveness that needs to happen between us and much need for a new start, but God is faithful and will bring healing to the broken places if we trust Him. Praise God for His wonderous love and for His gift of family.
Posts with Most Replies
- You just lost your meal ticket ...... Really??!?!? She just called dh asking about her food!
- Be honest...how many baby daddies does your mother have? 😜
- Was he right or wrong in saying this to his great aunt? Re: being gay
- I judge you if you use bad language on here
- I'd pour boiling sugar water on her crippled fkn body.