Of all married couples. I have always wanted to have a family. I don't know... I see al of there "happily married" and "I love my hubby..." banners and in a way, I really get depressed. I have always wanted to have the whole wedding thing... but it seems all the guys I run into, always turn and run at the sound of my being a mom. I think it's cute to have pictures of families, and I think its super cute when couples take pics of them together, or their rings... I just wish I could find that.
The guy Im dating now... hes really nice... and I love him, but he doesn't like kids. Hes perfect except for that little glitch. Hes made an effort to ask about him, and make sure he's ok, and he even offered to put him on his insurance at work in case my son's father bails. I dont know. I guess seeing all my friends get married, is starting to make me realize Im not getting younger, and my son isnt either. I dont know.
He doesnt believe in marriage either. Its not the marriage part, it is more about having someone there for me AND my son, through thick and thin, not worrying they're going to screw me over. Boo. I wish
Paul would change. I wish things were different...
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Could you marry a transgendered person?
- People laugh at me when I tell them I work at a cookie factory
- Teacher went from "would you like to buy a shirt" to "your parents are deadbeats" in 3 days!
- FCC kept 'Obamaphone' fraud under wraps until after it expanded program
- Trump Fans Lose Their Minds After Being Brilliantly Trolled By Mexican Boy