Okay so I love getting to cook with my kids but they are driving me crazy. I have a really small kitchen with very little counter space and four very helpfull children who all want to help at the same time. I've tried designating a certain day for each child to help out in the kitchen but it doesn't help the other children just won't stay out. It makes it very difficult to get anything done. They sit on the counter so there is no room for things needed to cook with, they dangle their legs in front of the drawers so I have to move them in order to get to things, and they sit in front of the microwave. And of course I get four kids all at once going I want to put that in, I want to stir that, can I do that part. It's just driving me crazy. Is it to much to ask to cook and clean the kitchen in peace. Any helpfull suggestions are welcome before I pull my hair out. Not to mention we got my 6yr. old daughter a cookbook for Christmas and now she thinks everything I cook needs to be a recipe from her cookobook.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Does your supermarket charge you money just to use their shopping cart?!?!?!😡
- This is not the United States of Mexico!
- Who's a cheaper date? You or your SO?
- How could a mother say that to her daughter?