MY STEP SON LIVES WITH US, AND SEE'S HIS MOTHER EVERY OTHER WEEK-END. HE IS WITH ME MOST OF THE TIME. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY GOES BEHIND HIM TO SEE THAT HE FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH WHAT HE WAS TOLD TO DO. MOST OF THE TIME HE DOES NOT. IF YOU ASK IF HE HAD DONE AS ASKED HE WILL LIE TO MY FACE AND SAY YES. NOW TO PUNISH HIM ENDS UP FALLING SHORT BECAUSE HIS FATNER FORGETS OR AT HIS GRANDPARENTS THEYDONT ENFORCE IT AND HIS MOTHER JUST PLANE OUT DOES NOT CARE IF RESPECTS ME AT ALL. NOW ITS TO THE POINT WHERE HE IS MOCKING ME AS HE WALKS AWAY BACK TALKS ME INFRONT OF HIS FATHER AND ABSOLUTLY NEVER DOES HIS CHORES AS I ASK HIM TO.....NOW AGAIN I AM THE ONE WHO CARES FOR HIM MOST OF THE TIME AND BUYS THE THINGS HE NEEDS AND SO FORTH. AND I FEEL THAT IF HIS PARENTS CANT GET THEIR ACT TO GETHER AND HELP WITH SOME OF THE DISSIPLINING OF HIM IT WILL GET MUCH WORSE.BUT I FEEL I AM ON MY OWN
Posts with Most Replies
- I hate my friend for having the life I want
- Do you really think you're going to get a good paying job after being a SAHM for 10+ years?
- Why would we change the time of the meetings for working moms?
- I lied about my daughter's age at the aquarium to avoid paying ...
- I married for the money, and now I'm miserable :(