Just a quick question for all the married moms. What would you do if some woman was constantly texting your man and calling after you have told her to stop?
Please let me explain even though it is a little long. My hubby works part time at a bowling alley, he has another really good job but he does it because he enjoys it and it brings in a little extra cash. He used to be the manager but stepped down after he got his new job. The owner still considers him the go to guy so his number is posted on the wall for employees if they have a problem or a question. Well this one girl was texting him non work related things and calling even when she was not at work. I confronted her and said he was married that she needed to back off. I was very nice and left it at that. She was recently fired but she is still texting him and calling him. Now before you blame it on my husband he has told her to stop, I have been right there I know he doesn't like her or anything but I really want her to stop. His phone company won't let us change his number untill his contract is up and that is in a year and a half. How can I get the point across with out getting myself into trouble!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you know anyone who's ever been murdered (or someone who has killed...)
- Trump has no bedside manner !
- You are done having babies, what do you do with all of their stuff?
- 'Your parents are not good people': Bill Clinton 'rape' accuser Juanita Broaddrick lashes out at Chelsea Clinton -
- Trump’s Latest Repulsive Attack On Alicia Machado: ‘Check Out Sex Tape’