So I stole this idea from another mom. I liked it.
*EDIT* These are 5 people in my life that I want to say these things to but cannot do so....so I do it here anonymously.
1. You are the STUPIDEST person I know! You party all the time, drink whatever, I know you are smoking pot, have your loser boyfriends, and let your MOTHER raise your daughter. WHY? Because you are a fucking retard. That's why. Because you bitch and moan about how crappy your life is but you still act like a rug to him. You allow your boyfriends to call your daughter names and you do NOTHING. And it disgusts me. You play the doting mother when everyong is watching. You know you are THIS close away from being thrown into prison. Literally. You fuck up ONCE and it's byebye. And you DO NOT CARE. I hope you wake up before you fuck up.
2. You piss me off. You think you are so much better than me then you turn around and say snide comments about my situation. Thank you for reminding me that my life sucks right now. Thank you for reminding me I was unable to buy my son toys for Christmas. As if I could forget. You get mad at me for showing my emotions because you are such a cold person. I'm sorry if you don't feel safe enough to show what you are feeling. But I still love you. And somedays it is only because I have to.
3. You are my strength them I am weak. I'm a work in progress and you're there every step of the way. You hold me up when I feel I am going under. And I am forever thankful.
4. I can't remember why we didn't talk all those years. It's amazing how close we've gotten since August. We never run out of things to talk about. I'm so amazed at you and your life. You're awesome. You came along at the exact time I needed someone like you. I'm soooo grateful for you.
5. You are a bastard. You are a horrible person. And you say things that can't be unsaid. You never hit me but with all the hurtful things you said, you still left wounds. I'll never forgive you for some of the things that happend. They are unforgiveable. You can't be bothered to call. Yet you have time to hang out with your friends. Seems like your priorities need readjusting. I hope you figure that out before he realizes who you truely are as a person.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Does this ever get easy?
The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 6th)
Would you discipline your child for this?
What’s your most embarrassing/funny/shocking OBGYN moment?
my Ds got suspended for fighting, an no he isn't being punished!!!