I just read an article that stated that birth control pills lessen your risk of ovarian cancer even long after your finished taken it. The longer you take it the less your risk is. It's all protection against endometrial caner.
But, it slightly increases the risk of cervical and breast cancer while you are using it. But when you stop the risk goes away.
Do you think that one benefit of decreasing a certain type of cancers is worth continuing the pill even though it increases the risk of other cancers?
Most Liked Posts
- What I want to say to obese people in those electronic wheelchairs at the grocery store
- Since so many of you are Pro-Kill.. How about we do this?
- Anyone in the mood for a little before and mostly after? (pic heavy)
- Thank you for sleepng with my ex-fiance!*Update 1**update 2**Update 3*
- third update!! second update!!!! update sorry but if you can't afford to fly them back home they're not going