I have  a question to ask?.This is my first baby and I was wondering something so I thought I would ask someone who might know thw question..  What If i'm having sex and all of a sudden my water breaks and get's all over my bed what do I do?.Cause I was wondering about that and I don't want my husband to get mad if something like that happens..Has this happen to anyone?.And If so could you tell me how you handled it and what your'e husbands said.Cause I dont' want the hubby to get to mad if something like this happens to us.. 

PLease give me some advice

Thank you alot...

Add A Comment


Feb. 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM If your water breaks you should go in and be check. 

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Are you worried about it ruining the bed?? If that's the question,I was told at the hospital when I came in with a towel wrapped around me from my water breaking, that I needed to wash the towel ASAP bc the acids from water breaking would eat holes in the towel.. if that's the case, you could probably buy one of those plastic covers for beds (like when kids wet the bed to protect it) and just put some old sheets on top of that- saves your mattress and your good sheets..If your question is more geared to what to do if your husband freaks out,...well you're having a baby, there's a lot worse he will see than just your water breaking...he'll just have to get over it. Oh and yeah if your water happens to break you need to get checked.

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in