Yes we have decided to give it at least a year. The timing is a little off but I hope it will work out for the best. He wants another baby. I am not ready yet to have another one. I want to wait at least a year lol. It will be stressful if I have one if Emma is still in diapers. I am excited about this and so is he. Were not moving in till end of March. We will have waited at least 5 months before we had decided to move in.



Add A Comment


Feb. 1, 2008 at 7:21 PM Good for you! I hope it's the best relationship you've ever had and that you are all happy!

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 1, 2008 at 10:31 PM Is that really taking it slow???? lol

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 2, 2008 at 8:03 AM Congrats hon! Good luck to ya.

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in