Now that my daughter's father and I are no longer together, I ned to establish a parenting plan.  I have been looking online and I need to contact an attorney, yes, but does anyone have any advice, comments, exp. to share with me?  I want to be on point in case the SOB decides to do something stupid.  I would greatly appreciate it :)


Add A Comment


Feb. 2, 2008 at 9:32 PM Get a lawyer

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in