Ok most of my cafemom friends know that I had my daughter on 12-7-07. Well I bleed for about 4 weeks and then stopped then about 2 weeks later I got my 1st period(Jan 17th) well I started my birth control 3 weeks ago and just stopped bleeding last night and I wasn't brake through bleeding.Anyways ever since we started having sex again things "down there" haven't felt right internally. Also now when we have sex he is hitting something and it  is really uncomfortable.( I know it is most likely my cervix) well after I orgasm it hurts to the point of it makes me sick to my stomach.And then it starts to burn inside. So please if anyone else has had this happen let me know also if you have any thoughts of what might be causing it. I'm calling the doctor first thing in the morning tomorrow. I don't want to go to the ER b/c I will NOT let a male doctor examine me internally. I hope it makes sense and sorry it's long. Thanks in advance!

Add A Comment


Feb. 3, 2008 at 8:59 AM Seriously, you shouldn't have any pain or discomfort at this point, you really should seek medical advise....look for a female OB/GYN to go too? 

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 3, 2008 at 9:01 AM I have a female gyno but I can't call until Monday morning which I plan on doing.Thank you for your reply MSugarKane.

Message Friend Invite (Original Poster)

Feb. 3, 2008 at 9:20 AM I had the same problem, it just took me longer to heal then most. I would get checked out though just incase you have an infection or something. I hope everything is ok.

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 3, 2008 at 12:27 PM WOW!  That sucks!  I am sorry you are going through this.  Is it possible that maybe you have a tilted cervix.  I had and have that and sometimes it hurts when we have sex.  Now it doesn't hurt when I orgasm though.  Maybe you just haven't healed all the way or you do have an infection like another mom had said.  EITHER way I am glad you are going to the dr and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!  Having sex hurt is NO FUN!

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 3, 2008 at 1:56 PM

I had internal pain during sex for MONTHS and for a long time, bleeding too- afterwads. I talked to my doc and he said the bleeding was from a tear that hadn't healed during the 6 week time and was continuing to be irritated during sex. The pain...he suspects endo, since it's been 2 years now. But I don't want to have the test, so I grin & bear it. I SHOULD be getting a new doc, cause this one is...sub-par...but I just haven't yet.

Good luck, I hope you get better answers than me...

Message Friend Invite

Feb. 4, 2008 at 9:13 AM sounds to me like endometriosis.  I looked it up after I had my kids because the same thing was happening to me but not as painful as you describe.  I still have pains in my lower abdomen in certain positions.  Hopefully it won't be anything serious.  let us know when you find out.

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in