I think I have a hard time with both! I have a hard time getting past the everyday chores to begin something new. I love the feeling of finally completing a task. It seems I am always in the middle of 10 different things, they are just hanging out there, and I can't get anything completed. Or it doesn't last long if something is finished. For example, a clean kitchen, lasts about 10 minutes in my house. I just keep having to remind myself that some day the kids will grow up, move on, and I will be completely bored and wishing for the constant chaos.
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well