Rules of the HouseIf you sleep on it....make it up.If you wear it....hang it up.If you drop it...pick it up.If you eat out of it....wash it.If you spill it...wipe it up.If you turn it on....turn it off.If you open it....close it.If you move it....put it back.If you broke it....repair it.If you empty it.....fill it up.If it rings....answer it.If it howls....feed it.If it cries.....love it.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- This man invented a really questionable way for women to deal with their periods
- Milo defends adult males having inappropriate relationships with 13 year old children
- Why is the first response always "Divorce!"
- Black History Month: 2/21/2017 Alfreda Jones Pinkston
- Would you leave your 9 year old home alone?