I have been married 12 years and ever since we met we have been trying to get pregnant this was always my dream and my goal 12 years has passed and nothing. we do have 2 children right now but have been through one troubled adoption and the second one is turning into a night mare also.
so i ask him at walmart if we could try harder to have a bio baby and he looks at me and says NO i was in shock i dont even know this person anymore and i am really beginning to think i dont even like him! i was so stunned at how adament he was especially when i am practically a single parent now. like most men when he comes home from work he gets his dinner then hits the couch with the tv on til bedtime. ugh i get tired of doing it all and getting nothing in return. I need a little affection that doesnt come from nose wiping and bruised up knees. but right now that is all my self worth is.
Active Posts in All Groups
- How do you know/trust enough people to have unlimited back ups for babysitting?
- Watch This Incredible Cesarean Birth of a Baby Born in the Amniotic Sac
- Tell me now that BLM isn't just a bunch of f***ing thugs. Go on.
- Who do you think won tonight's Presidential Debate? (9/26)
- School Refuses To Play Girls