I have been married 12 years and ever since we met we have been trying to get pregnant this was always my dream and my goal 12 years has passed and nothing. we do have 2 children right now but have been through one troubled adoption and the second one is turning into a night mare also.
so i ask him at walmart if we could try harder to have a bio baby and he looks at me and says NO i was in shock i dont even know this person anymore and i am really beginning to think i dont even like him! i was so stunned at how adament he was especially when i am practically a single parent now. like most men when he comes home from work he gets his dinner then hits the couch with the tv on til bedtime. ugh i get tired of doing it all and getting nothing in return. I need a little affection that doesnt come from nose wiping and bruised up knees. but right now that is all my self worth is.
Most Liked Posts
- What I want to say to obese people in those electronic wheelchairs at the grocery store
- Since so many of you are Pro-Kill.. How about we do this?
- Anyone in the mood for a little before and mostly after? (pic heavy)
- Thank you for sleepng with my ex-fiance!*Update 1**update 2**Update 3*
- third update!! second update!!!! update sorry but if you can't afford to fly them back home they're not going