RIGHT NOW I AM DOING ALL I CAN DO, SIT IN A CHAIR. i TOOK A BATH OUT OF A SINK, HAD MY HUSBAND WASH MY HAIR IN THE SINK, AND ALL I WANT TO IS TO GO OUTSIDE AND RUN AROUND. I WISH I DID NOT EVER HAVE MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED. I THINK LIKE ALOT OF OTHERS I WANTED QUICK RELIEF THOUGHT ITS A SIMPLE PROCEDURE AND THAT WILL BE THAT. NOW 3 SURGERIES LATTER I HAVE THIS STUPID DRAIN HANGING OUT OF ME, NO IDEA HOW LONG I WILL BE OUT OF WORK, MY HUSBAND HAS MISSED AOT ALREADY. THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. AND THE HOSTPITAL I WAS TREATED AT IN THE ER WAS SO IN THE WRONG. I HAD FLUID RUSHING INTO MY ABDOMEN FROM A BILE DUCT TEAR I SUFFERED LESS THEN AN HOUR OF BEING HOME FROM SURGERY AND WHEN I ARIVED BYB AMBULANCE THEY PUT ME IN THE WAITING ROOM. i COULD HAVE DIED. HOW LOUDLY DO YU NEED TO SCREAM IN PAIN? AnYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO GO ABOUT MALPRACTICE SUITS PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE.
Posts with Most Replies
- Oh no!!! sandwiches at a kid's party! ETA pic
- Laquan McDonald murder : police deleted video
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- You aren't "in need" of a free Thanksgiving meal if you're Obese!!
- How would you feel if your husband accidentally ....