We had one beautiful 70F day on Tuesday and now it's snowing. I was so looking forward to no more snow, no more ice and no more freezing temps. I guess I am going to have to wait a little while longer. It would have been nice to get these windows cleaned, have the whole house open and smell the fresh air for more than one day and get all the linens and curtains washed and hanging outside. I just love the smell of linens dried outside. Oh well. That poor Robin I saw the other day is probably hiding in the shrubbery freezing his little tail off.
I spent yesterday helping my Grandmother haul and unload almost 600lbs of beef. My butt is wooped. I plan to spend the day inside today, catch up on laundry and scrapbook. I am doing a challenge at my Yahoo Group and I need to finish my layout.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Spring Break Savings Challenge Day 6: Go Farther for Less
- Cottage cheese in place of ricotta?
- Is it appropriate for my husband to "hang out" at his ex's house?
- What has made you never go back to a restaurant?
- New Mother Chooses Death Over Life-Saving Blood Transfusion; Fellow Jehovah’s Witnesses Praise Her Faith