I had tro scream.. I had to let that out!
You know how they say bad things come in threes? They certainly do around here!
Wednesday, Parker fell and needed stitches.
Friday my oven/stove died! The parts to fix it will not be until at leat tomorrow! (Tuesday)
Today (Monday) My oldest son, Trenten, tried to help make lunch. He blew up in thinside of my microwave. I am not sure what he put in the microwave, but I am pretty sure it was metal. He is not talking, probably becasue he knew mommy was not happy.
I need a vacation.
I guess I need to get the kids ready to go microwave shopping! (a microwave with a childproof lock!)
It felt good to get that off my chest! I feel better now!
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: