I am new to this, new to this site and new being a mama. My son is now 2 months and 2 days old. I am a proud mother but i have my days when its like well i guess to make plans we have to put in an extra hour just to get things ready. I love the days when no matter who holds him he cries his little ass off until i pick him up but then sometimes those days come and i need to shower and do the dishes the laundry figure out what im making for dinner and answer the phone, which are normally the grandparents calling to see if we are coming over because they miss that little bundle of joy. I am a breastfeeding mother, and am still very freaked out to feed in front of others. I'm wondering if there is anyway to get over this. I have pumped for those days at the inlaws, but then i get so engorged from not feeding him. So how do i deal with that. Also instead of all that i'm very happy to be a new mom but any decent usuable advice send it this way. thanks
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened