If your child is Autistic and/or has another disability, are still in diapers and/or pullups, and they qualify for Medicaid they could be eligible to receive diapers/pullups that Medicaid pays for. You will need a Doctor referral!! The diapers/pullups are delivered directly to your home once a month. You receive a full month supply!! John gets them here in Virginia through Home Care Delivered. Believe me it is a big savings!!


Add A Comment


Apr. 10, 2008 at 1:53 PM Thank you for this great info. How do I find out about it? Through my state medicaid office?

Message Friend Invite

Apr. 10, 2008 at 1:54 PM Wow!  That would be awesome for us because we have 2 in pullups!  Does the doctor just send it to Medicaid or what?  Thanks for this post....we spend a small fortune on diapers!  Vicki

Message Friend Invite

Apr. 10, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Here in California the doctor writes a prescription just as you would for medicine.   Here they won't start until age 3. It was great, the pharmacy called once a month to see when we needed the diapers and the next day they were delivered.

Kim Q

Message Friend Invite

Apr. 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM Where would I find out about this in TN? I have 2 in diapers right now and they wear the same size!!!! How cool would that be to have help with the cost?

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in