If your child is Autistic and/or has another disability, are still in diapers and/or pullups, and they qualify for Medicaid they could be eligible to receive diapers/pullups that Medicaid pays for. You will need a Doctor referral!! The diapers/pullups are delivered directly to your home once a month. You receive a full month supply!! John gets them here in Virginia through Home Care Delivered. Believe me it is a big savings!!
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened