goals and accomplishments so far.
1.100% natural childbirth! no drugs, v. birth~completed! =)
2.my lil man got circumcised. , totally hygienic purposes~completed...hard thing to see..
3.breast feeding baby boy~ well i turned to pumping but it has worked for 6 months!~still pumpin..
4. i use disposable diapers~it's just easier when you dont have a washer and dryer.
5. i am an anti-spanking mom~violence in any form sucks, you dont like it, thats kewl do what you want just dont criticize me for your mistakes.
6.im a single mommy so i can do what i want.
7.working on babbling and crawling, my lil man is so good, lots of tummy, time.
8.i co-sleep with my baby and he sleeps on his back and sides, he can sleep on his belly when he starts flipping himself. i will continue to co-sleep until he starts crawling.
9. i get vaccinations for son as well, i think they have a better outcome then risking him getting the actual problem...and i love my solo practice pediatrician.
10. i start part time work next week, i would love to be a full time sahm but i dont have a money tree so i'm only gonna work 3-4 days a week...about 18 hours.
11.i do use oragel( only if his teeth are really hurting but no more than twice a week) and tylenol, but not excessively, if i can take any pain-away from him, i will, he can become tough like his momma with pain management when he gets older. although i do disagree with tylenol for helping your kids sleep, ive lost a few friends over that, i think thats just wrong and lazy!
12. i spend all day with my little man trying to play and help him learn all he can, so far he's showing signs of being a lefty, i do disagree with trying to force your child to use their right, if he's a born lefty(1st in our family) more power to him, i love sports anyways, so it'll work out great!
13. i'm anti-feeding your baby early, its a medical fact that feeding your baby reguarly(a taste or a lil here and there after 4 months is fine, heck i have) before 6 months that your babys stomache/lining and esophagus are not fully developed until After 6months, your baby might be eating, but you'll see when he gets older all the lovely stomache problems your lil angel will have. why would you want to rush your baby eating anyways, your gonna miss holding your lil one when he gets older! cherish these lil moments!
14. well here we are at 7 months of breast feeding and we finally are starting foods!! im starting with rice cereal and b milk then barley then oats then on to veggies...all for 1 week ata time and 50% b. milk...wish us luck! he likes the rice ceral so far..oh and thank goodness for organic mum mum's!!
15. well were on week 3 for cereals , rice, barley now oatmeal! he's so good he loves food! still using mum's and now sweet potato finger foods by gerber, which he loves!, he's graduated from up on all fours to rocking so any day now with the crawling!
16. well since my lil one is a "pageant baby" we're excited that state finals are this weekend. now i disagree with the whole dressing up your lil one to look 20! but kemper being a boy we need no makeup! and it will win him money to help add to his savings! we've decided against natioanls BUT we're suping up his nyc modeling career!!!
17. we're about to start fruits, there's so many i love i don't even know where to start probably apples! veggies we're great he loved most of them, we did them weekly, order... carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, spinach, sweet corn( this week 6/23) and then next week is eggplant(wanted to try something different) but im excited about fruits i know he's gonna love them! and theres sooo many choices! i'm actually starting to enjoy cooking~finally! oh and i'm still pumping! 8.5 months strong!
18. well kemper is a pro crawler now and he stand up every chance he gets i'm sure he'll be walking soon. we did the ANTI-walker is looky looky is ahead of the game, but he still doe slove his jumper-roo. he's getting so big so fast. i try to work with him learning things everyday, he's speech(babytalk that is) is excellent, new noises everyday. he really is just so smart, he opens books and has been picking things up with his "pincher fingers' for a few months and now he's prefected it, he can copy me with just about everything, and he's a total tech head! he's loves dialing(well pushing the buttons and coincidently dialing people lol) my cell phone and he pushes all sorts of buttons on my cimputer, totally cracks him up!
19. new teeth it seems every week! well he got his first bottom tooth at 4 months now he has both bottom and the top right one(not the middle) has broken through he's gonna look like my lil' monster lol! and even one of his back teeth are trying to get through my poor toots~ so early! iv egiven up on oragel( i only used it liek 5 times for him anyways) he doesnt like it, i dont even like it, i do use tylenol if he really gets fussy/crying over them, but he has discovered momma's secret of the cool washcloth, i loved them when i was little and now so does he! at least its some relief.
20. well 80% of the time he now sleeps in his crib, my heart just doesn't like seeing him cry so hard when he still wants to sleep with me, so i sometimes still give in. he's still a baby so it's okie. we have plenty of time transitioning. and he doesnt mind the crib when he's not overly tired and cranky!
~i'll be adding more as we go along i have a long list of things i want to do. i'll start with trial and error before my final decision on what to do, but i have a pretty dang good outline in my opinion, im an active baby book reader!~