From staining all my kitchen cabinets by myself! (2 coats!) We got all new hardware, too (handles and knobs).
While I did that, my husband spread down some grass seed in bare spots in the yard and put together our brand new grill! I'm so excited to have a grill finally. Grill cooked food is always so much better.
Here's what I did:
Next will come paint since we can afford that. The kitchen will be red. Then down the road when we can we're doing some kind of black counter top (black granite maybe?) and a black and white checkered tile floor.
We're going to do our dining room 2 shades of orange after putting up a chair rail (dark shade of orange on bottom and lighter on top).
Bedroom I think we're going to do tiffany blue walls with black trim and bright red accents.
The hallways upstairs will be a mustard yellow.
And I'm pretty sure we're going to do the living room a tan color.
My goal is to have every room a different color! Our house will show our personalities. I wish I could do it all right now!
These are just ideas I made (therooms are preset - not actually how my rooms look) I did this to create my color schemes.
Posts with Most Replies
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman
- What would you do if you ordered an Elsa cake ... and got this instead?
- A cafemom says it's not normal to gush blood during your period
- To you knowledge, were your parents ever on any kind of public assistance?