will be succesful in whatever they do. I hope that they follow the hearts and dreams until they reach them. I hope they can look back on their lives and be proud of who they are and what they have done. I hope that they can look back and say, "My parents have done so much for me." I hope that will be living a happy and healthy life. I hope they will have learned from their mistakes and moved on. I hope that they will be very mature, respectable young men.
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- My son brought a ouija board in my house.
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.