I'm screwed. My Mom is dealing with her house being flooded and major repairs being done. She's miserable and depressed. My DH told me today that he thinks he's experiencing depression. I can see why. He hates his job and things with the kids have been rough. Harris has been having an exceptionally hard time and the other kids are kicking up with serious spring fever. My best friend told me today that he went to the ER the other night with a panic attack and he's going to see a psychiatrist next week. I worry about him, because I know he's had suicidal thoughts in the past when his 8 year marriage ended. And now, he's coming out of the break-up of a 3 year relationship. He mentioned that he was headed out to buy booze and sleep-inducing cold meds when he decided to go to the ER. He stressed that he wasn't thinking about suicide at the time, but I don't entirely believe him.
The thing is, I'm depressed and stressed and freaking out and everyone needs me to the strong one. In the words of Liz Lemon, "Blergh!".
Active Posts in All Groups
- Dd is mad and I'm embarrassed
- DS got sent home for wearing a Nightmare before christmas shirt
- Your official Democratic presidential debate drinking game
- Does your husband walk away when you are getting ready to swipe your food stamps card?😡😡
- Is it ridiculous that I want my 6 year old and I to see a family therapist, and has anyone done this?