We are going to go buy this swing set for Finn as soon as we can get our hands on a truck! I am so excited! I'm thinking once the baby is born we are going to be spending ALOT more time at home, so this will help keep him busy! Now I need to find one of those bouncy seats that have netting over them for the baby. Anyone know of a good one?
Also, I am going to try making Finn a fleece diaper later. Wish me luck! I don't imagine I can screw it up too bad!
My friend let me borrow a TON of her maternity clothes today and they fit perfectly! I am so glad I don't have to go through the summer in sweats now!
Posts with Most Replies
- I'm 21 and I have 7 kids.
- ***NEW PIC***not PhotoShop just blessed with this body
- Why I don't buy into the "Spay & Nueter your pets" mantra, the "Don't breed! Only Adopt!" hype & the "NO BACKYARD...
- WWYD if you walked into your living room and saw...
- WHY IS IT ONLY PEOPLE WHO AREN'T DOG PEOPLE MAKE POSTS ABOUT THINGS THEY REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?