I'm addicted. I can't help myself. My DH sits with me at the computer while I vote sometimes and says, "Do you get paid to answer these or something?" LOL
Honestly, a lot of times it's like driving by the scene of an accident. The poor grammar, the insane spellings, the things that people will name their kids! But I can't stop voting!
On the subject of polls, I would really like to see a feature like "Polls you've commented on". Push it and it'll only show you polls that you've submitted a comment to. As it stands (or as far as I can dissern) you can only see every poll you've voted on. Is that right? Because many times I'd like to go back and read what others might have said on a poll that I cared enough to comment on, but I don't want to slog through a zillion polls to get there. I know I can do "search polls" but that's only if I can remember the wording of the poll. Sometimes I know I commented, but I can't remember exactly what the poll was about or the key words I'd use are so generic that I still end up with 100 polls to click through.
Do you think that feature is possible? Am I the only one who would like it?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Who initiated the break up of your relationship?
- Did you keep your positive pregnancy test?
- Last Days of Spring Fun Photo Challenge Day 5: Yummy Treats!
- How would you react if your child told you he is gay?
- Now that your baby is exploring the world more, do you find yourself doing laundry all the time?